|Image: Michal Marcol / FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
However, once the offer documents come out buyers often sit back and get that "I'm just along for the ride" look.
Not a good idea.
Buyers need to take responsibility for their home purchase.
- reading all offer, counter offer, and addendum documents (or get a real estate attorney to review);
- attending the home inspection (if possible) and asking the inspector questions;
- reviewing the inspection report and asking for estimates or additional inspections if wanted;
- reviewing all lender documentation and keeping in contact with lender;
- reviewing all documents in general that are involved in the transaction;
- attending the final walk through.
Looking for a Las Vegas home?
Visit our Las Vegas Homes web site to view MLS listings, get listing information via email with our Las Vegas Home Finder, and view pictures of beautiful Las Vegas 55 plus, Las Vegas guard gated, and Las Vegas Condo communities.