- 27,096 SF library with additional shell space of 11,342 SF for future growth
- 86,617 SF service center housing District administrative offices, support functions and centralized materials processing center
- 9,390 SF, 300-seat auditorium
- Seeking LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold Certification
- Regional building materials and water efficient irrigation systems
- Efficient use of daylight to minimize the need for overhead or other lights
- State-of-the-art book and media management system
More information available here.